View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
lol I'm such an asshole you know that? Here I want to accuse you of a false dichotomy but lets not go down that road because it might blow your mind...

but lets have some fun huh? Just a little?

Quote:
You can either listen to what people that "do shit in space" for a living and know what they're talking about.
People who do shit in space aren't an authority on what really happened in space. They might be able to tell me the theories as they stand, and evidence, but once they state it as truth they have stepped into opinion land, and their opinion is about as relevant as mine.
Furthermore, these people who do shit "in space" aren't even authorities of what happened with the moon landing. The people with the most creditibility on this subject would be historians of some kind. Probably, no relevant field of history or anthropology exists in order to make a worthy claim on this subject. It almost falls into the realm of non-rationality, which means that there could never been any authority and science should have nothing to do with it.
Obviously you fuck bags don't know anything about real science. Science doesn't care what happened on the moon. Science doesn't care about the "Scientific consensus," or what one scientist thinks in one time period. Science is a dick! A giant fucking DICK. THATS ALL SCIENCE IS.

Quote:
Not to mention can produce solid evidence to back-up their claims.
lol

Anyway now that I've been irrelevant you can suck some cock.

oh yea and i dont believe in the moon landing hoax and you and elx are idiots.