View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
I drive a '97 Corolla. It has 70,000miles on it. Barely used, but damn that thing needs to be fucking babied. Front engine pipe, oxygen sensor, brake pads, break lines, battery, battery cables, and a bunch of other shit I can't even remember. WHY DOES A CAR EVEN NEED AN OXYGEN SENSOR I CAN BREATHE I'LL TELL YOU IF THERE'S OXYGEN ON NOT

I wanna get my breaks looked at too. They feel kinda funny and the car kinda shakes when I use them. And I need a wheel alignment cause the car's starting to pull to the right. GODDAMMIT.

Oh, and the casette player requires me to punch the dashboard (fairly hard) every time I start the car in order for it to play my adaptor for my iPod. I've had to do that for about a year now. Shit's annoying, but I hate the radio.

Plus the two times people hit me because they can't keep their cars in a straight fucking line. Got my check for the damage from a few weeks ago, but I dunno if I want to get it repaired if there's a risk of totaling it like the mechanic said. My old man told me I should keep the check cause the car's probably got a year or two left in it, then save the $900 for if the muffler shits the bed (it's never been replaced and I have bad luck).

I wish my work wasn't a 25 minute drive. I'd say fuck cars altogether and use my money on other shit