Thread: LSD advice
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 03:44 PM       
What does, "You'll never see the world the same way again" mean? that's one of the gay statements i hear about acid/any good hallucinogen all the time.

what like afterwards he'll be all, "MAN THOSE HALLUCINATIONS WERE CRAZY. THAT MAKES ME SEE THE WORLD DIFFERENTLY. BECAUSE LIKE WHAT IF EVERYTHING IS A HALLUCINATION OR SOMETHING. OH DUDE" that's so dumb. "DUDE I NEVER CONSIDERED THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU COULD HALLUCINATE THINGS THAT ARENT REAL. THAT CHANGES THE WAY I LOOK AT THE WORLD."

i dont get it, please explain. I honestly just don't get how taking a hallucinagenic drug can change the way you look at the world, except for the time when you're on the drug. After you come off the drug don't you think, "That was a drug induced way of seeing it's different than this normal way of seeing which sees mostly concretely real things."

seriously.