View Single Post

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 04:26 PM       
Max, I would like to say (like V.O.R.) that its because vinth is stupid but, I don't completely believe that...you forget that this person, VinceZeb is a "board-child" that has been brought up in a very bad environment. He has been brought up to say "if you don't like what I'm saying, then I don't like you!" I often feel really sorry for him. He seems lost in a quest and being that he is searching desperately for somewhere to feel completely comfortable, he starts acting like an arrogant "fucktard" (vince-word-usage) whilst looking! And he still doesn't seem to know what he is looking for yet!

I say that vinth is a child with grand visions! Like you said earlier in the thread, he is a dreamer, and perhaps the things that he lied about are just reflections of things that he admires and would like to be a part of (ref. to the submarine latter and the priesthood).
I am sure that he if he just re-directed all his negative energy away from his "past" and instead focused himself on all the good he could do, then (and only then) would he be truly succesful in life.

The attacks and anger he displays here are childish reactions to the reality he is surrounded by and can't cope with.
Maybe, one (miraculous?) day he will understand what he has been saying AND that will be the day that he will personally apologize to you for all the childish, vile, meaningless shit he has said. And he REALLY does owe you a great big apology if you ask me!

To Vince:
Dear boy, personally,I think that you need your ass kicked something so hard! I also think that if you can't take what anyone else has to "educate" you with anywhere else but on those garbage site you frequent to, then you can TRULY (together with your dream/lies) SUCK MY ASS! Please GROW UP!!