View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM       
so like i sorta found out my ex went around and told my family a bunch of shit about me to try to act like a victim of abuse. plus she told everyone else i knew where I used to live the same kind of crap to try to say shes like a victim of abuse

i dont think i really told anyone this but she punched me in my face like a thousand times and tried to murder me on multiple occasions, so now I kinda want to send her family an e-mail telling them how evil she is.
plus she had sex with this highschool pedophile teacher dude and described one of her nieces to him as like cybersex or something. wtf. I felt so disgusted by it plus I had to invade her e-mail to se eit so I was ashamed to tell anyone, but with all this penn state stuff goin on i kinda feel like a coward.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?