View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 06:37 AM       
I will also in addition take a second turn too as well

I just received my orders from the Colonel, I am assigned Alan Rickman

Alan Rickman movie I loved: This is a tough call, because I have to decide between 2 favorites which are due entirely to Alan Rickman's efforts. But I must make a decision so I will go with Die Hard. Without Alan Rickman this is just another action movie, with him it is a classic.

Alan Rickman movie I liked: I could just as easily have put Galaxy Quest down as a 'loved' movie. Alan Rickman makes this movie and shows he has comedic chops

Alan Rickman movie I hated: Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. As bad as this was (and let's face it, no Robin Hood movie without Errol Flynn is going to be good) there was one shining spot in it, and that was Alan Rickman. He was not enough to save the movie but he was the only good part of it.

Honorable mention: All the Harry Potter movies. (sorry koko) Love it or hate it, the Harry Potter movies are a lumbering juggernaut. No matter how you may feel about the movie series though, casting Alan Rickman as Professor Snape was a masterstroke.

LINE?

Who want's to play next?

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jul 29th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.