View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:41 AM       
When I was younger (17/18, and I was out on my own), I used to think "Man serving tables is GREAT. I'm young, I meet new people, and I get to hang out with people my age!" well now I'm almost 25. I don't by any means take shit from any customer anymore.

It's not a race thing, I personally think racism is HILARIOUS but I'm not racist at all, but it's just common server knowledge that ghetto people love getting shit for free and they will go any lengths to do so even if everything went great. I could keep their drinks refilled, cut their food up and pleasure them sexually and they would still give me shit. For me though, it's a money thing. These are the people who pay my bills so there satisfaction DEPENDS on how nice I am.

However, they usually don't tip anything. So I usually don't take shit from them. This is how it usually goes:

"Here you go mam"

"I said I wanted the chicken"

"Mam you asked for the Jalapeno Smokehouse Burger, You even said you wanted it well done"

"Now I KNOW what I ordered! (Getting louder, other tables looking) YOU ACTIN' LIKE IM STUPID AND I--"

*lean in real close*

"I'LL GET YOU A MANAGER"

(proceed to ignore and walk away)

It's great and usually the other tables feel bad for what I dealt with but are entertained with how much they can see that I couldn't care if a train smashed through chilis and ran their table over. For the most part if you did nothing wrong and the customer is being a prick managers tend to defend their servers.

I had one really ghetto manager who was the most UNPROFESSIONAL dude I've ever worked for. He was missing a tooth and he would walk around the restaraunt freestyling. Anyways one time I had this drunk ass dude come in who wanted to get some booze. He was stumbling around and I said "Sir I can't serve you, I'm sorry" so he goes "Now I gots money, and is a payin customer. yo little white ass better go--" and my manager comes over and says "He said he can't serve you now get the fuck out of my restaraunt."

Totally became my favorite manager instantly.