View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
I figure I'll keep my failures to this thread rather than clutter up any other one.

So I was catching the bus today and I saw an absolutely gorgeous girl get on and sit in front of me. I had my camera with me, so I imagined that it would be a really good idea to tell her that she was so beautiful that I have to take her picture, like it would compliment her and show me off as being a cool photographer at the same time. I told myself that if we got off at the same stop then I would go through with it.

Well, we did get off at the same stop, and I went up to her and stammered out "Uh, excuse me miss, can I take your photo?" and she decided to ruin everything and ask "Why?" with a puzzled expression on her face. I froze for a little bit, then managed to quickly think up the brilliant line that I was an amateur photographer, and I needed to "build my portfolio" This seemed to work, and she looked pretty happy to oblige my request. I wont post pictures but she looks like Lilly Allen, and has obviously styled herself after her as well.

After I took her picture she started talking to me; asking me if I went to uni, what I was doing etc. Things were looking good and after a little bit she said she had to go, told me that next time I see her I should say hello, and we said goodbye.

I was so pleased with myself that I didn't realise until a few minutes later that YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET HER NUMBER OR IT DOESN'T COUNT FOR SHIT. I WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.

Later on I was catching the bus home (buses are great for meeting women, since they are forced to sit near you sometimes) and whilst waiting at the stop and listening to music I turned around to discover that a young lady had been talking to me and thinking that I could hear her. I was obviously oblivious, but she was talking to me about Hobart (tourist.. god knows why you would come to Hobart). When I took my headphones off she asked me what time the bus was coming, and I went and checked the timetable for her. She looked a bit young for me so I wasn't really interested, plus she looked like she was some sort of Jesus lover. Also a equine enthusiast but I wouldn't hold that against anyone. I couldn't be bothered working out the timetable so I guessed that her bus would come in 15 minutes, which, thank christ because she kept talking to me, it did. She made some joke about her spare change being shrapnel and I forgot to laugh, but she kept at it and I realised that girls are only interested in me when I have no interest in them.

As we were getting on I knew she was going to sit next to me, so I did the chivalrous thing and allowed her in front of me in the line, so I could sit away from her. I felt bad, but my face was sore from smiling.