View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 04:13 PM        I-Mockery Needs Volunteer Weeklies Writers for Halloween Season!
Once again, we're looking to bring in some volunteers to help out with the Weeklies ( http://www.i-mockery.com/weeklies ) section of the site each week. This time it's for the next two months during our big Halloween season. All reviews would have to be related to Halloween / Horror in some way. You can review horror movies, horror games, creepy comics, and Halloween albums - we just need to be able to tie it in with the general theme of the season.

We're looking for additional writers to cover those extra Weekly spots. You'll get to see your work featured on the homepage of I-Mockery and receive feedback from bajillions (ie: tens) of fans! Once the Halloween season is all done, we may even send you some free merchandise as an extra thank you for helping us out.

Weeklies are usually 3 - 6 paragraphs in length and shouldn't take you too long to write, so once assigned, we'd expect you to be able to turn onein within 24 hours or so. If you're interested, please reply to this thread (no PMs please) and we'll be in touch real soon. Please mention what categories you would like to write in most (video games, movies, comics, music).

Thanks to all of you who offer to help out during our annual Two Months of Halloween!