View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:10 AM       
I had a dream that kahl, fathom and zhukov were in. It was pretty weird.

Basically, they owned a restaurant jointly. The restaurant had a big firepit off to one side and a sort of pink, tarplike awning around a square bar in the middle. Fathom was all obsessed with Voltaire for some reason and would write passages, and his interpretation of them, in white chalk on the awning. Then he would invite other people to try, and when someone raised their chalk to write, he would bat it out of their hand and scream, "NO! YOU DON'T GET IT AT ALL!" and go off and cry somewhere.

Kahl tended bar and was generally surly. Zhukov managed American football players and traded between teams for big profit.

I had tequila in a margarita before I went to bed, that might have been it. It was a fun dream, though. I didn't want to wake up.