View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Anyway, i'm here to be the opposing opinion. I guess it's just natural for you to hate that
wat

you don't have to pick a team, faggot. all 3 "next-gen" systems are shit, but i'm not about to lay down $300 for a ps3 if i still won't be able to play any of my ps2 games after the exchange. that's... wonderful that backwards-compatibility doesn't apply to you? i don't believe you were polled.

the only games i'm really playing right now are the on the original xbox and gamecube while I pedal a bike. i guess i win, since i'm actually improving myself in practical ways, as opposed to enriching myself by proxy to the teat of a mega-corporation.

enjoy your guitar hero 5, 6, 7, 9000, et al. lawl. oh, and your upcoming ripoff waggle controls.

can't wait until you grow up and do the same shit with political parties!