View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:23 AM       
Gee, that's really great Raven. I can see that we are going to have some great "WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!" Spider-man is cool arguments around here.

Dude, I really like your fresh "keep on truckin" attitude of doing it your own way! I think that's really swell, and it shows that you have absolutely no respect whatsoever for "GOOD, BAD, I'M THE GUY WITH THE GUN!" Ash is the coolest fucking hero ever the conventionally accepted standards of communication.

People like you bravely forge your own path, while meanwhile our Greek and Dutch members display a far more competent command of the English "I THINK YOU'D BETTER APOLOGIZE TO MY MULE!" I wouldn't mess with Clint, I tell ya language than you do, but that's okay, because you type what you want to type. You can be as stupid as you want and not have to worry about anyone making fun of yer lack o' lernin, I reckon. Because shucks, we all respect your crazy crazy not-so-crazy but really actually quite crazy, I mean we should lock you up and throw away the key you madman, you, ways.