View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 02:35 AM       
Why don't you say what you were going to say, Preechr? If you said everything you were going to say and stopped having intermitions in between thoughts like some kind of pedantic ego-worshipper waiting for people to have the same noble thoughts about you that you have for yourself, we might actually get somewhere in our conversations.
Just because we aren't kissing your ass doesn't mean we aren't listening and waiting for any bits of knowledge we might pick up. Personally, even when I'm arguing with someone I still try to learn from them. That's what is interesting about arguing, I think, exposure to new knowledge.

Seriously, please tell us why gas prices being raised have no effect on the economy. Will you please Mr. Preechr man?
And like I said just give it all to us now without those intermitions you usually do that way our illogical arguments can't get in the way of your reasoning.

you know I was going to edit and delete this reply just because it's too much, so if the above reply doesn't satisfy just replace it with a ' what's this guy thinking? '