View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 05:38 AM       
An ex of mine had hit me on about 3 different occasions. We would be bickering over something and she'd elevate it by closing her fists and hitting me with all her woman strength (which is the equivilant to an 8 year old). I would just turn my back and block my face, or sometimes I would grab her by the wrists and physically stop her.

When I told her, "You just hit me! You know I could call the police and say that you assaulted me?"

She simply looked at me and with a mocking voice said, "Oh, but, but officer! He was hitting me! I was just defending myself!"

So I think that was the day I stopped trusting women and living with them.

I think you should defend yourself from being beaten up, but I wouldn't do it on the same level as defending myself from a man. I think most men are strong enough to handle most women without it being a slobber-knocker. Sorry, I don't mean to sound overtly sexist or anything, but I think that's just how it is in most circumstances.