View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
probably belongs in the thread that's like the opposite of this one, but:

last night i was probably getting the best blowjob of my life. my girl person was deepthroating, working the balls, letting me cock slap her; it was fantastic. we had been fucking around like 2.5 hours now (a lot of making out and vajay for dinner) but then out of nowhere i start losing my hard on. like, seriously body? what's wrong with you?

and now i can't shake this erection. i'll try to save it for her on sunday
That's happened to me before. I figure the blood engorging it after a while is just like "Yo, this is great and all but I gotta go to work. Love Peace and Chicken Grease. I'm out"

Also....Astroglide is the best thing ever. FEEELLLS LLIIIKKEEE I'M IN SPAAAAACCCCEEEE.