Thread: Ultimatum!!
View Single Post
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2006, 12:04 PM        Ultimatum!!
Today I gave my roomate an ultimatum. Pay up, clean her crap up, keep up with her part of the housework or she needs to pack her shit up and leave. The problem I have is that it made me feel like crap. She has a daughter who is my godaughter.

I really love my godaughter and it would hurt to see her leave too. I feel my standards (such as they are ha ha right guys??) are being compromised. I hate coming home from work/school to a crapped up house and a pile of dirty dishes that I didn't make. I LOVE coming home to my godaughter as she is a real joy to me! I also found out that my roomate is seeing another guy and she already has a boyfriend. I reminded her today of my "No Guys Across the Threshold" policy, which was enforced when my godaughter came to live with me. My roomate has had four men since this child was born and when she moved in with me, I told her that this home was for her daughter and it wasn't a turnstile for various guys. As of last night my roomate has honored this. Last night she brought home a guy who was not her boyfriend.

Today I told her to pack up her shit if she couldn't abide by the rules.

I feel like crap about it but I still make the house payment and pay the lights. She's behind again with the rent. I feel like I go to work and school to just feel normal. It makes me wonder what her daugher might be feeling? Children can pick up vibes between two people. She is such a phenominal little girl.

Alright, stupid rant is over!