Thread: HOT SET!
View Single Post
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:57 PM       
Les is still less:

Now that was a fun post. It was actually well thought out. Funny though, I never said anything about any of you being jealous.

Quote:
You're not very good at all.
Ouch. Such a way with words. It may be my turn to cry now. (thinking of how bad I suck at Photoshop because king dink and his pussy posse say so)... nope. nothing. I must have used up all my tears from laughing at you silly shits. Oh well.

I almost forgot! What a fantastic useage of the play on word for masturbate. it was soooo clever! Let's see, how did it go?
Quote:
HAHAHA SKETCH33 IS A MASTER AT BAITING
Why, I'll bet you are the first nuckledragger to think of that! I think I know your secret though. You were sitting there, fondling your little swizzle stick, reading my post and thinking, "I wish I could think of something clever to say." Then you read the word "baiting" and thought, "Hey! That's almost like what I am doing RIGHT THIS SECOND! That's clever, isn't it? I'll call him a masterbator, and that will lessen my sin in God's eyes because He favors clever people! And then I'll call Sketch a virgin and nobody will really know I'm really talking about myself!" Oh, you clever little Les than zero.