View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
oh btw, when she went for Thanksgiving she took the car and left me and the kids home for the weekend. she left the fucking car AT HER BOYFRIENDS HOUSE

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS 2005

So, it's a week before Christmas. The last few years have been pretty shitty and this year I have saved up Working part time at Wendys --you know the FIRE IN THE HOLE videos that are on youtube of people throwing drinks back in drive thru windows? well me and this kid Demitrius were stealing chicken nuggets one night and some dude pulled up to the window and when this retarded bitch (i fucking hated this chic) handed him his soda the guy yelled "FUCK YOU BITCH" and drilled her with the drink. i laughed so hard i puked chicken nuggets, seriously one of the funniest things i have ever seen--- and at the American Legion, and hiding money from Nancy I had managed to save up $2500.00 for christmas presents.

now some of you fuckers might not think that is a lot of money, but to me it is. Seriously, my family was old time poor when i was a kid. i once got a Merlin for christmas:

and that was fucking ALL. i truly hate Christmas because when youre poor it is the one time of year you get feel like shit for having nothing AND get to feel like shit for being a bitch about having nothing (OOOH FUCKING BOY, i get the ever fucking eternal love of jesus again this year!).

i pulled my money out of the mason jar in the backyard and suprised Nancy with it. i was so fucking proud of myself. when i thought about her reaction i pretty much envisioned myself as a dog bringing home a rabbit. all bouncy and proud. i really wanted to impress her. i wanted her approval. like every abused person ever, i wanted my personal victimizer to see how wrong they were, come her senses, and love me.

and i offered to buy her jewlery. diamond earings. cause it had been a long time since she had gotten anything nice from me, and i felt bad about Erin, and I wanted to show up the asshole she had been running around with.

i wanted to be awsome.

and she said no thank you

gonna go smoke, more to come....
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.