View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
can someone bottom-line the op for me
WHY YOU AXIN ME WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN READ IT YET

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Rat
My brother and a friend took a greyhound from Minneapolis to New Jersey round trip about 10 years ago. ....
i was on the phone with my ex after that guy was being a dick (AND I WAS ALL LOUD AND STANDING PRETTY CLOSE TO HIM) and she was telling me all kinds of fucked up stories like that that she saw on consumer complaints. Including that if you act like dicks to them they'll deny y ou service (even if you're in the middle of nowhere) and forcefully search your bags and call security and get threatening and shit like that.
also when i started talking shit to my girlfriend about that guy he started acting nicer to people

Last edited by kahljorn : Apr 16th, 2011 at 06:35 PM.