View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
I guess I could do this too.

River City Ransom (My favorite nes game as a kid. I couldn't find any other kids who knew what it was, but by the time I invited them over to my house for a play, it became their favorite too)
Super Dodge Ball (My go-to fighting game as a youngster)
Final Fantasy VI (FFIII in USA, really just a tremendous rpg that hasn't been matched)
Albert Odyssey Legend of Aldean (favorite JRPG from Sega Saturn days)
Guardian Heroes (played the hell out of this one on Sega Saturn also, getting all the endings and characters)
Lost Odyssey (Best JRPG this generation in my opinion and some mini stories still stick out in my memory)
Tales of Vesperia (Second best JRPG, probably because I played with my 2 roommates co-op and it was a blast)
Gears of War (the series as a whole, no other game series that I can remember has such a huge spectacles and grand set pieces)
Earth Defense Force 2017 (because I can play this game with a buddy and lose track of time for hours)
Borderlands (the only game from this generation that I've played through the co-op and beaten 7 times)

Almost on here:
Timesplitters Future Perfect (I love timesplitters and creating maps to fight friends on. Also the challenge maps were excellent)