Thread: Ripoff Reports
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM       
I can see being angry enough to leave, like he did, but to file a stupid little report and accuse someone of bullying on Facebook and corruption in a fucking message board just seems way too stupid and pointless for anyone who isn't severely autistic to bother with. So, yes, I can see Pram doing that.

I was under the impression that most of us here were at least relatively sane adults who enjoy making fun of stupid people and things in between conversations about shit like movies, games, sports, politics, and whatever else, but I've noticed at least a couple people in the last year or so who take shit way too seriously.

Also: I guess I'm a little surprised that Willie is so enamored with that show and its other increasingly weird fans that he evidently has no self-awareness about it and can't see how someone could make jokes--even if they did come from Chojin, who I guess he had other issues with, from what I remember.

That was very funny. Well done.