View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I beat borderlands 2. It was haaaaard towards the end. I kind of miss mordecai and bloodwing rather than zero. Maybe I didn't spec right because I wasn't destroying anyone. I spent most of the last few levels being scared behind boxes and slowly whittling them down.
Beat it too. Itīs not your Zer0 that makes it hard, my Axton had a lot of problems too, even with his Über-Turret killing guys left and right. The Missile-Pods are fucking amazing.

But having played Zero to 18 and Axton to 31...Axton plays way better, at least for my kind of playstyle. I still canīt shake the feeling that all characters are good, all but Zero, his Actionskill just plain sucks, even though it can be used offensively and defensively.
Then again, maybe Axton is just a good beginner-character, I mean he can basically do everything and spec in at least three viable ways without gimping himself (Turret, Offense, Defense).

I went and beat the final boss again this morning just to see what heīd drop, I really like that gigantic loot-pinata that goes off after you kill the boss, canīt wait to see what Terramorphus looks like and what he drops

So yeah, along with Dragon's Dogma, BL2 is easily my Goty this year.