View Single Post

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 05:57 PM       
First of all, you didnt tell me that you had gotten Crazy kanuk to get her to talk to you, and that changes things a bit.

Quote:
I talked to her today. She was friendly, and the D-Man and Baalzamon were there to confirm it.
Yes, she was friendly to you. No that doesnt necessarily mean anything. especially if it was Kanuk who convinced her to talk to you.

Quote:
I think she doesn't like you...but she's just doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Just leave her. I think she already left you.
Truer words where never spoken.

In all fairness, yes you did get her to talk to you, and agree to talk to you at a later date. Thats a good thing, but it took you how many weeks + external assistance to do it?

I will reserve judgement untill this plays out, but you should listen to these people man.

Everything about this points to her attempting to get this out of the way without hurting your feelings.

Quote:
I dunno, but I still think that there's a chance. I'm not going to be a big homo about it all this time, though.
Maybe now that she realizes what a homo you've been about it shes just trying to do you a favour by clarifying things in a way that will allow you to retain what little dignity you have left. It seems reasonable, because I never really thought she hated you or wished you harm.

When she tells you that shes not interested (and I'm 99% sure she will), please do the right thing, by thanking her sincerely for finally saying so, and then leave her the fuck alone before you mess yourself up again.

On the other hand if you can actually pull this off I will personally take that all back and congratulate you, and possibly even buy you a Guiness.