View Single Post

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2003, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
I threw your whole post into doubt with the rest of my edit!
you wish.

You disproved a single point, and one that my argument did not rely on in any way. Just because there was no outside assistance does not mean that she wanted to jump in your pants :P

You look like your a lot more level headed about it this time around, and thats good. I'm just trying to help you keep it all in prospective. Hold it together and things will work out.

Quote:
YOU SHOULD! Because what he is doing is gay and stupid, a waste of time, and is getting him nowhere but stalkerville.
Its one thing to advise him and tell him what we think the consequences of his actions will be, its quite another to just insult him mercilessly. Its not really going to make him want to listen to us, is it chimp?

I'm more of the opinion that he'll get the "just friends" deal. It will only lead to stalkerville if he acts like a homo about it. So I advise that he takes it in stride and tries to end the conversation on decent terms. I do not advise that he is "gay and stupid".

And I see no reason to tell him that he shouldnt even try. He could actually prove us wrong, despite the odds against him. I for one would be happy to see him succeed. I simply dont think he will in this situation, but it cant hurt to try as long as he handles it properly. It is fairly safe IMO for chimp to talk to her, even if it doesnt work out, because he has a really good chance of salvaging dignity in the situation either way.

You are just pissed off because if Chimp actually pulls this off he will have a girlfriend that you hate. Thats too fucking bad. Just because you cant handle each other doesnt mean that he should just give it all up to keep you happy. Just because you hate her doesnt mean he has to too.

There are lots of decent people that you hate, for no other reason to be a difficult son of a bitch, and If I just stopped talking to all of them for your sake I would have a lot fewer friends.

Leave Chimp be, let him make his own mistakes.

I feel my only duty here is to tell him what I think will happen. If he doesnt listen to me, calling him gay and stupid wont change his mind, so I see no purpose to it.