View Single Post
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Grislygus does have a good point. I don't like sex with a woman because I used to get treated like a buffet- pick out what you like, and leave what you don't want.

As far as not posting anymore- I have tried to leave, but even when I'm logged out I can see my personal information being posted, along with more instructions to make embarassing videos of myself.

If you want me to leave, you can talk about me all you want- I don't care about that. But I want to stop being STALKED. *That's* what this is about. I don't know why I'm not funny here, but I think you would find it hard to do that too if you were being threatened and harassed every day. What do I have to do to make this end? Why can't I just be banned and let that be the end of it? I don't want to post here anymore. I don't want to have any part in this website. Let me GO.