View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
You can hallucinate on weed. I've hallucinated on it before, pretty badly when we decided to make brownies using a whole ounce of weed. My friends and I didn't feel shit for 4 hours, split up to go our separate ways.
I was delivery driving sandwiches to an apartment complex, walking into the office when all of a sudden I realized the world was in slow motion. The lady at the desk in the office said something to me and I saw her sound wave slowly coming to me. I couldn't hear anything she said until it hit me. Then on the way back I was listening to music in the car and thought I was at a concert...while driving. I told the boss I was feeling sick and went home to lay down.
I caught up with my friends the next day and they told me that they went to a movie since I had to work, but didn't end up going in because the walls were melting and everything was strange. One of them thought he had hit a person while driving home, but when he stopped, there was nothing there at all and no car damage.

It could be that the weed had something in it, it was a mix of 3 different friends' pot, but we had smoked each of them in separate instances and nothing happened those times.

Oh, and don't use a whole ounce of weed in brownies. Especially if you're only using a manual pepper grinder to make it smaller. It was gritty as hell and tasted even worse.