View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Ok, I gotta ask... why did you like Jack Frost 2 better than the original? The original had much better one-liners, better kills and better production value. The sequel, while still amusing (especially with the mini-Jacks), just doesn't compare to it if ya ask me.

Glad to see somebody else appreciates The Stuff though. Great flick.
Mainly because Jack 2 was worse. Me and my friends had all watched Jack 1. We all got together and were supposed to make a music video for our media productions class and instead we watched Jack 2 because no one had seen it yet. I have great memories of just watching it. The terrible production value(the Skinamax lense.) how the one guy came back with an eyepatch, the part where he froze the entire tropical island, the super soaker with the laser sights and of course the mini jacks.

Here's hoping for Jack 3!

The Stuff is great, I just love the guy in the beginning who thinks it's a great idea to see how it tastes.

If no one has seen Bio Zombie I highly recommend it. I bought it thinking it was going to be garbage and a laugh fest. Turns out it was actually a pretty cool movie.