View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:04 AM       
1)Ju-on, the V-Cinema release, for sheer creepiness (fuck the stupid Grudge shit)
2)Battle Royale
3)Ebola Syndrome (second only in fuck-upedness to Ichi the Killer, which I don't consider horror)
4)Friday the 13th Part VIII- Jason Takes Manhattan (sentimental value, it's my favorite Jason)
5) Uzumaki (there's one scene that I know damn well is coming and it makes me jump every single time)
6)The Dawn of the Dead remake (with zoombies)/ Shaun of the Dead (tie)
7) Popcorn and Shocker, tied (blast from the past)
8) It (jeebus gods was Tim Curry good, but I can't bring myself to watch it too often so it's hard to call it a favorite)
9) Silent Night, Deadly Night
10) Prom Night 2: Hello Mary Lou

There are some that are warm fuzzies for me and don't quite make the list, like the Ghoulies and Critters series. Also, I'm a purist about my J-Horror and don't consider it all horror, so I left Suicide Circle and stuff like that off.