View Single Post
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Really? I honestly would have figured that you would never believe in the souls of the dead lingering in the plane of the living.
well, i don't believe that anything of the sort could exist independent of a conscious mind. however, i don't know if that matters or not or if that makes it any less real for those who have experienced it.

kinda like sleep paralysis; something that almost everyone experiences at least once. it's not discriminatory in anyway, it's been around as long as humans have and has affected children and adults around the globe alike. there's no denying it's existence, yet we still can't explain it at all. it is a completely real incident for each person, so why do we collectively dismiss it as just something that's in our minds? how is that possible? how can two separate entities combine together for a single experience over and over again with no definite cause? if a child who has no concept of what fear or numb is experiences paralysis, how can it just be in their head? it can't emanate from nothing, yet somehow it always does.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE