View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2011, 04:08 PM       
Well, lemme see. I've done all the graphics for the site already... let me pm you the greeter image, see if you're interested.

Like I told you a while ago, the idea is this sort of online artists colony for artists who want to get their name out there by submitting weekly content, preferably a webcomic or something involving a story and GOOD art. Do good work in order to get people into the site, get people into the site in order to promote yourself and everyone. I haven't found very many fellow artists my age IRL that are all that interesting, and if they are they're fucking flakes and I don't think they'll ever meet a deadline. I've been pretty interested in the Nigga Ass Lulzatron thing since you first showed it... send me some samples of what the other ideas are, if you are interested