View Single Post

Rygo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 09:26 PM       
Centurions - those niggaz that would turn into robotic shit, one dude had like an airbackpack, one went under the water, one drilled into the ground to find fossilized dinosaur feces. i always wanted one of the figures, but i lived in canada

Rock Lords - so fucking own! own own own own own! I had the purple dino guy

Battle Beasts - awesomely awesome. one x-mas my mom got me the like 100 set, oh man that owned. They were so expensive, 2 in a package for like $8.

Food Fighters - we passed these out as party favors at a birthday of mine (when I was like 12 hah). I had the pizza (the best one) and lost the fucking red machine gun behind my bed. I was so damn bummed.

Army Ants - I totally forgot about these. They were pretty cool. Didn't they do something special? Like light up or something.

Remember that umm bionic family group? And they had a bionic ape that lived with them. Those figures were so goddamn badass, I always wanted one.

Mad Balls were cool.. didn't really make a lot of sense nor were they fun to play with. FUCK BALLS

Barnard Commandos - I remember these, they were cool, but by the time I found them I was too old for toys and disinterested.

Hahaha boglins!! i had one of these guys. He was like really squishy, and smelled like funny rubber.