View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
He taught you nothing, therefore YOU ARE NOTHING.

Anyway, fuck that talk about nothingness, here's something. Let me first excuse my dumb bitch for not being able to operate a basic digital camera properlly.

That's Trey Spruance on the right by the way whom which is the guitarist of Secret Chiefs 3 and formerly the guitarist of Mr. Bungle. I'm on the left looking like some baby faced kemo patient. We ended up hanging out after the show (grog shop up in Cleveland), smoked a little ganga and he basically told me all the meanings to the songs on Mr. Bungles album California. I wish I could recall those stories, but I had to much fun finding benziodiazepines in my mouth with some booze. All I can remember really is reenacting scenes from There Will Be Blood and discussing giallo films with the man.

I fucking love the grog shop. Totally worth the drive.