View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
I was all excited because I had a bunch of stuff fresh from the garden and was going to make it all for dinner. I picked a small basket of blackberries (and got the SHIT scratched out of me in the process) and agonized over what I was going to do with them...pie? preserves? sauce?

Finally I decided that I was going to make sort of a crumble thing, and because I wanted it to be extra good I disregarded my own recipe for the crumble stuff and went with someone else's. Long story short, big mistake. It's dry and, even though I added cherries to sweeten it up a bit and add more liquid, it's sour

Anyway, I also had roasted summer squash in marinara sauce, and garlic bread. The rest of the produce I gave to my mom (wax beans, strawberries, zucchini, peas).