View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I might get that game, but I was also considering Gears of War 3 and that Castlevania game that came out last year. SAM, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'm not Sam, but I'd say get Dark Souls and Gears of War Trois, but pass on the Castlevania. As I remember people saying, it's 'alright'. I had Darksiders at the time, so I didn't really feel up for such a similar game.

As for the other two, I suppose it's down to whether you like shooters or RPGs more. Both have great online modes, but there is a danger there for Dark Souls' online to drop off after a while when people have traded it in, whereas there's always gonna be people to play with on Gears. So get Dark Souls sooner, I guess. Not that I'd begrudge someone their love for Gears. The bits I've played with my friend are spot on.