View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
Yeah sure, why not...

(REMEMBER, WE HAD A DEAL FLAGG )

Flagg gave me Jeff Goldblum

Jeff Goldblum movie that I love: The Fly, one of my favorite movies, the arm snap still makes me cringe. I love the scene where he's climbing on the ceiling and he lifts up his shirt to show a huge disgusting growth, and using none of his scientific knowledge he only says calmly: "See, whats this? I dunno." Good movie. Even though he wasn't in The Fly II, there was still a really good face rip and a couple good head plops.

Jeff Goldblum movie that I like: Jurassic Park, dinosaurs and guys getting eaten while pooping.

Jeff Goldblum movie that I hate: I honestly don't know enough about the guy to be able to think of a movie that I hate :/

Jeff Goldblum honorable mention: Powder, I don't remember much of this movie but i saw it when I was a kid and it weirded me out. It's about some albino chick who can control lightning or some shit I dunno. Jeff Goldblum was the teacher and there's a scene where she shoots electricity out of her face in the middle of class and Jeff Goldblum just has this look like "Bitch. I am trying to teach."

Last edited by ThrashO : Aug 16th, 2011 at 11:46 AM.