Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should I do with the shirt?
Toss it 1 11.11%
Use it in a new and hilarious way I'll tell you about right now. 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 05:24 PM        The question of The Shirt.
The shirt in question is from Sushi Zanmai, a sushi restaurant in Boulder, CO that I'd always wanted to visit. It is, or was anyway, the place owned by Masao Maki, aka G-Fresh from Orgazmo and the Ute chief from Cannibal: The Musical!. As to how I actually got the shirt...funny story.

The ex, while leaving me in a despicable and expensive manner I'd rather not go into, actually called me from this place on his cross-country trip (let me remind you that this is DURING his dumping me and moving to another state, driving my car, calling me from a cellphone my parents had paid for), wanting my t-shirt size so that he could get me one as a souvenir. As a souvenir of him leaving me, his wife? Dunno.

At the time, I was so floored by the sheer ballsitude that I didn't know what to say. I told him XL just to get him off the phone. Then I was just confused for a while.

Not long afterward, damned if it didn't show up in the mail. I was just so astounded by his thinking that buying your ex a souvenir of dumping her was rational that I just put the shirt away, and it's been put away for years. I just found it earlier this summer as I was going through garage sale stuff.

What to do with it? I'm at the point now where I could wear it, at least for the story. What would you do?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 05:26 PM       
Spit on it and throw it in the trash.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
This is Loveline material.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
tell him to come pick it up and kick him in the nuts

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 06:50 PM       
Wipe your ass with it and put it in his mailbox. Make sure you had diarrhea foe maximum effect.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
Send it to me and I will wear it while doing something AMAZING.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM       
Sam: I'm listening.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:42 PM       
Can we all do something amazing in it?

teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:43 PM       
Only if you'll deliver it to the ex yourself and make a kissy face.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
Become extremely rich and famous and wear it on TV.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Only if you'll deliver it to the ex yourself and make a kissy face.
It would be sharp and pointy by then, so I'd probably stab him in the eye with it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:50 PM       
I have nothing beyond the idea pitch, because I didn't even think you'd pay attention to me.

BUT WE COULD BRAINSTORM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM       
HOW ABOUT YOU WEAR IT WHILE WE PWN SOME N00BS IN HALO

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
TAKE THAT NUBS PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 02:08 PM       
Never throw away a good piece of clothing. At least use it as a bath mat, or a dishrag. Or you can frame it and use it as a conversation starter - "My (not-then-ex-)husband left me and all I got was this stinking t-shirt."
You may already be there.