Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

HNICPantitude is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying Baby Jesus
HNICPantitude please explain to the boards why you joined this site just to gripe, bitch, and whine about everylittle thing?

Does it make you feel big because youre "of age" and seemingly know more than everyone?

Or are you doing this because of some insecurity, maybe someones a wee bit shrunk in his trunks?

Or are you just a pitiful dumbass who can only get a job at macdonalds after the manager tells you to go home and shower before your interview?

By the way nobody cares, shut the fuck up, and go crawl in a culvert and die.
1.) I did not join these boards just to gripe, bitch and whine about every little thing. I joined the boards in 2001 in an effort to spam a link.

2.) One, I only feel big, because I am big. You need an apostrophe in "you're," and who said I was "of age"? I'm also glad that you feel I seemingly know everything. Stick with that, and you'll get somewhere in life.

3.) Insecure? No, unfortunately not. Perhaps a little insecurity could curb my ego. "Shrunk in his trunks?" - Please refer to response #2 where I explain my feelings on being big.

4.) I don't work at McDonald's, and I've never spoken to a McDonald's manager.

While I'm here, I will take the opportunity to write further:

"Please explain to the boards" - Should I explain, I will explain to the members of the boards, and not the boards themselves. Secondly, are you in some type of administrator or moderator role, or did you just feel that you would take charge of the thread in an effort to win over friends? If not, for whom do you speak collectively?