Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:59 AM        These anti-war demostrators chained up in NYC
What a bunch of classless un-patriot idiots. What are they trying to prove? The U.S. is over there, and nothing you can do will change that! These people are not treasonish, but they are anti-american. Look at their sponsors, look at their signs! Bush is a murderer and worse than HITLER! We support our troops that shoot their officers? No war but the CLASS war? Look at these people! They are obviously anti-american! They don't argue about us being over there, they fight about capitalism, free enterprise, self-reliance, individual responsability for actions and words, they support and are supported by socalist work groups, communist action groups and front, and the big organizer of it all is made by the World Workers Party! Do I think these demostrators are a bunch of cluess morons who hate our country? YES! Do they deserve to be in jail? NO. They are doing what our Constitution grands them the right to do. I just wish that was the only right that they actually know!

Wait till the troops come home safely, and then convince the people who are for this we are wrong! Right now, shut the fuck up and quit annoying good people who just want to travel to their work, their stores, their families.

Here are what you anti-american anti-war assholes are for:

Here is what the ones who are for the liberation of Iraq and the destruction of its weapons are for:

PFC Joseph DeWitt, 26, from Suffolk County, New York carries an Iraqi boy - injured during Tuesday's heavy battle between the Army's 7th Cavalry Regiment and Iraqi forces - to safety.