Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Novelist1982 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 09:52 PM        Thread Revived
Gadzooks,

I thought that after I pronounced this thread dead that no one would invest their time coming here and posting, but you proved me wrong.

Well, guess what

I am excited to be back. Yes, that's right, you have resurrected my lost soul and shown me the light. This thread is my outlet, and I applaud you for reminding me of that.

By the way, since my silence over a month and a half ago, I have completed writing another young adult story, this one with a psycho killer.

I am exploring my limits by deversifying my writing. "Ariona: The Bounty Hunter" was an interactive fantasy quest written in second person point of view and was my first published book.

The second story I wrote is currently being represented by an agent, and I hope to find a great publisher for it. That story was written in third person point of view and was a fantasy adventure dealing with a parallel realm similiar to primative Earth, but has mythical beings such as elves, minotaurs, and a sorceress.

The third book I finished writing on June 9th was the story, mentioned above, with the psycho killer and his teenage prey. It was written in third person, and is a thriller/suspence story.

I believe that this thread should be a great chance for creative minds to state their honest opnions about things like interactive quests (what media they are converting to, such as blackberries and other palm pilots etc.) and book publishing in general.

I open this thread to heated conversations (so long as they remain friendly and good intentioned) such as postings by Sethomas, Emu, and Esuohlim.

Thank again, Gadzooks, for the electrocution, “Nothing like voltage to jumpstart the brain.”