Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 01:57 PM        DS games that rock
Rocketslime is really fun if you're into RPGs that don't suck, and TANK BATTLES! You can shoot SLIME NINJAS out of a cannon! Rockin'! or cats or swords or whatever, it's really a rockin' little game! BUY IT NOW I SWEAR TO GOD :0 So i'll have somone to tank battle ;( I'll shoot my cats at you :o

Cooking Mama is okay, I bought it for my girlfriend and I guess it's an OK game if you like to chop and cook fake food? She seems to like it, I'll play it if she has it sitting around in one of the DS's. I'm not sure this game rocks but maybe if you're a girl/or want to learn some wierd recipes It's actually pretty difficult haha

Club house games.. Uhh, I bought this because I thought it would be cooler to bust out 2 ds wi-fi chess instead of an actual board, but we've yet to actually try this. I just play the darts, which is fun to pass the time. I don't know why I bought this game actually now that I think about it. I could of just bought a dart board! But it's good if you're bored!

Warioware Touched is as good as you think it'd be, if you know what you're getting into it's plenty addicting! I played it until I unlocked everything and really havn't picked it up since. Probably because I don't know where it is, it's probaly in my girlfriend's Tomagatchi Connection case. Tomagatchi Connection definatley dosn't rock. Unless you like dancing, pooping strawberrys. This game rocks!

Resident Evil DS I bought but, I have the GC version so I never really took the time to go through this one again. I never played the PS version, so it looked kind of ghetto compared to the slick GC version. But duh, what can I expect? I'll probaly get stoned and race through this one some day. But until then, I don't know! It probably rocks

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy 3 to come out, that one should be fun. I'm not going to mention the obvious titles (MARIO GAMES COUGH) that everyone knows are good. If you know of any fun games, post them here! I really want to pick up the Castlevanias, but I can't seem to find them when I go out :/