Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2003, 02:31 PM        Men ARE Bastards
Can someone please explain that despite working non--stop and having no holiday at all, going to work early and getting home late while bastard lazes around doing fuck all that I am inconsiderate? Can someone please explain how I can give anyone anymore space? I get back from work, have supper, expected to do the washing up and then go on my computer to chatter to old friends before going to bed, during which time bastard spends about five minutes max with me.

How can I give someone anymore fucking space?

He is spending all his time talking on mirc and running up the bills. He has no job and has made little attempt to get one. He owes me a huge amount of money yet I am the one paying it off and having to pay for everything.

We went out on thursday and he whined the whole evening. We got back and he had to go online didn't he. Then friday night after making plans with me he decides that going to the pub and staying at another friends was more important. To which I responded by going and staying at home all weekend.

I am too angry and fed up to write anymore. So just tell me I'm stupid and blah blah blah but I would like some suitable comments on how to extract revenge and perhaps my money back...