Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 02:31 AM        MMORPG Shenanigans
I used to play Ultima Online a lot when it first came out. I had a guild called the Plebeians. We wore bright yellow gowns and puke green capes and would run into battle shouting PLEB! That was around the time when there was no carebear land and you never knew when you would get attacked by evil players, so it was ridiculous to run around in clothes that you could spot a mile away.

Here are some of the things I used to do to pass the time. I would go invisible and take some gold out of my inventory and lay it on the ground, people would run up to it and I would snatch it back right before the could grab it. They would wander around looking for where it went. Other times ,while invisible, I would lay a fish on the ground a take some boots and make them hop over the fish while people walked by.

In the game you could create a new character every few hours or so (i forget just how long). I would create a guy that had bombs on him, I forget what class he was, and I would name him The Mad Bomber. Then I would go to the bank where everyone was and shout "I AM THE MAD BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT!" and then throw as many bombs into the crowd before the guards instant killed me. That pissed people off.

And finally, one of my favorites was a character that was a ghost. When you are a ghost all people see when you type is "Booo!Booo!Booo!", and they would have to cast a spell to see what you are saying. So I would walk up to someone and harrass them until the cast the spell, but all they would get from me is "Who stole my butter! I know you did it!" and I would follow them all over town bugging them.

Oh yeah, I had a character that would just follow people around asking to be their friend. I might do that in the new MMORPG that I'm playing.