Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should I do with the shirt?
Toss it 1 11.11%
Use it in a new and hilarious way I'll tell you about right now. 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 05:24 PM        The question of The Shirt.
The shirt in question is from Sushi Zanmai, a sushi restaurant in Boulder, CO that I'd always wanted to visit. It is, or was anyway, the place owned by Masao Maki, aka G-Fresh from Orgazmo and the Ute chief from Cannibal: The Musical!. As to how I actually got the shirt...funny story.

The ex, while leaving me in a despicable and expensive manner I'd rather not go into, actually called me from this place on his cross-country trip (let me remind you that this is DURING his dumping me and moving to another state, driving my car, calling me from a cellphone my parents had paid for), wanting my t-shirt size so that he could get me one as a souvenir. As a souvenir of him leaving me, his wife? Dunno.

At the time, I was so floored by the sheer ballsitude that I didn't know what to say. I told him XL just to get him off the phone. Then I was just confused for a while.

Not long afterward, damned if it didn't show up in the mail. I was just so astounded by his thinking that buying your ex a souvenir of dumping her was rational that I just put the shirt away, and it's been put away for years. I just found it earlier this summer as I was going through garage sale stuff.

What to do with it? I'm at the point now where I could wear it, at least for the story. What would you do?