Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 01:02 AM       
Quote:
I'm not scrolling up and reading anything for fear that I may shit my brains out through my eyeballs from your typing.
U DONT TYPE GUD. What's with dipshits on the internet talking about spelling and typing? I notice it's always people of mediocre intelligence who attack spelling and typing -- probably because they have no other route of attack. Also I'm on a brand new laptop so I haven't adjusted to this keyboard.

Quote:
Now you tell me it was a joke and not some crazy attempt at an argument. How am I supposed to tell when you're serious or not?
Cause I put LOLs in the middle of them? What are you, retarded? And you know, one of the most important philosophical principles is the principle of CHARITY. You could try exercising it. Otherwise you look like a jackoff. I mean jesus I said that whenever racist people see an interracial couple they BEAT THEIR WIVES. Oh yea and I put exclaimation points out of place.
The principle of charity and really of arguing in general is to attack the most crucial and strongest element of a person's argument.

also when you asked me if i was saying that interracial marriages should not be allowed my response was, "...yes."
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
...yes

and man why do you pick on such stupid arguments when i posted several actual thoughtful things.
HOW CAN YOU TELL JEANETTE HOW CAN YOU TELL I DUNNO JEANETTE I DUNNO.
Quote:
I don't know either. That's why I asked you.
Well, maybe you could do what I do and use your brain to think up ideas. I gave you a few ideas to go off of. I would most likely stick with the fact that the institution of education is not the same as marriage, and it is not essential for them to be married. Denying people to marry whoever they want is not the same as denying people from the chance at education. There is a large difference between the goals of education and the goals of marriage.
You can't say it devalued the institution of education or military when the purpose of those insutitutions has nothing to do with race or gender.

Quote:
No, but you certainly have to be consistent, and you aren't.
I've been consistent in this thread. Consistency doesn't mean sticking by one broad argument with no exceptions.

Quote:
How was I supposed to realize what your real views were next to all that bullshit about race?
Um cause I said it before everything else: before I started playing devil's advocate and making hypothetical arguments of people who are against gay marriage? And also I asked you like two or three times and even tried to draw your attention back to it? hmmMMMMmmmMMMmmmMMM'
HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REALIZE IT JEANETTE HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REALIZE IT.

ok this is seriously the last time im justifying myself. it's so tiring. Now we are arguing about ME. That's what always happens when jackasses can't defend their views.