Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 10:58 AM       
I tried to keep better than shady friends, but we had our share of hard ass's to deal with growing up. even the police were afraid to do anything about some of the stuff that would happen on the weekends.

I remember one night being stuck at burger king in the back part of the dining area where the only exit was a fire door. after ordering our food we tucked around the corner into the dining area seeking out the furthest back booth. this was quite a while ago before they updated a lot of there stores. as we sat waiting on our order with a little plastic number in our hands (they did it that way back then) sure enough what comes walking past the window from the street heading inside is none other than our beloved local mensa club chapter members..

I almost, but refrained from posting some of there lovlier last names here that would almost certainly describe them to a tee without further description (you couldnt make these names up in a book) just in case somebody reads this somewhere and they know who they are.

We got our food and commenced pretending to eat, while actually creating a path to some of the most horrible indegestion in anticapation of the events that were about to unfold.

Honestly i wont go into great detail about what happened here but they ended up destroying the mens restroom by pulling the light fixture down from the ceiling to eye level (hanging by its wires) breaking the sink somehow to where water was leaking out from underneath the door out into the dining area, just creating an un-beleivable mess much to the horror of the equally scared and boneless staff.

All this while we continued to sit there in total horror pretending to be cool with them, and i could sense with atleast one of them that it wasnt working out very well nor was going to last much longer. as our window of temporary acceptance and tolerance with our new found friends began to close, we looked at each other in acknowledgment that, yes we were done eating, it was good, were full, you want to go now?

Our eyes met in unison over the fact that the fire door behind us was our most probable escape, screw the alarm. by that time we were communicating via esp and would most certainly be happier having to deal with the fire department than have to deal with these guys. so we bolted.

Alls i remember was the cool night air drying the sweat beads from my face and hair and the un-deniable sense of freedom as we left the warm ashpalt of the parking lot, past the stinking dumpster and began a facial flogging detour out thru the woods. yeah we left our friends car behind even (of course hoping they wouldnt do anything to it) honestly i dont even remember a fire alarm going off.

What do you do in a community where the familys to these guys own most of it? like the liquer/party store, the shipping/distributing company, two of the towns mobile gas stations and towing? the police get there pay checks from some where and the business's were well respected.

But im glad im much older and out of there now. i think most of that activity ended soon after due to one of them killing somebody and it all being dragged out into the open.

Last edited by Alive : Mar 13th, 2009 at 02:16 PM.