Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 03:20 PM       
The first part of my dream had me eat a bit of cake and then heard about someone else being pregnant. I somehow thought that I was also pregnant (from eating the cake), but then remembered that this is impossible.

Sometime later, I'm at a baseball field. I walk around the edge of it, well out of the way of the players. One of the guys on the field yells at me to get off. Somehow, it's like I'm reading an e-mail he sent to his father. He complains that I'm an "Asian Airhead" (which makes no sense). I tell the guy that I was sorry, but he was being rather rude. This then starts a series of e-mail arguments between me, this guy, and his dad. The dad takes his son's side and continues to insist that I'm the one who's wrong and basically to shut up and go away. Sometime in there, I realize that the family is the ones who used to live a few houses down. He recognizes me.

Cut to his "revenge", which is a video he recorded of himself and his son laughing about my dad believing in the theory of evolution. He specifically says "Did you hear about [my Dad's name here]? He believes that monkeys turned into people in an afternoon! And then he believes that certain animals died in a flood". (Yes, I realize that it's the fundies who think everyone died in Noah's Flood. I think my mind mixed that up with the idea of a meteor killing the dinos). I started to do some sort of a corrective reply, but decide that it isn't worth it.

Then I find a video someone posted about our president, who is somehow Jim Gaffegin who looks and acts like Larry the Cable Guy. The person is laughing about the president because he doesn't do anything important in the video besides deciding that it's wrong to kill a rare species of owl. I am just about to conceed that yes, I disagree with Gaffegin being president, but then my alarm goes off.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.