Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 05:07 PM       
I despise Tingle. I want to punch him in the head. I almost didn't get wind waker because he was in it. At least nintendo was smart and toned down his crappyness. He still sucked and drains you all of your rupees.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 05:36 PM       
The main thing I didn't like about Raiden was the way he acted. He was a whiner and a pussy. Still, he wasn't all that bad. The game itself was good and you do hang out with Snake alot so it wasn't that big of a deal but alot of us would just rather play as Snake (the story would need to be different if that were the case). It's that simple. A ballsy move like that doesn't always sit well with expecting fans. Metal Gear = Snake. Not controlling him for most of the game was just wrong.

With 8, I felt annoyed by most of the characters. Their personalities weren't as out there as 7 but that is one thing I didn't like about 8. It was boring. Most of the characters were all around 18 years old and I didn't like the 90210ish type feel the characters had. It just wasn't right. It felt all poppy while FFVII was all gritty.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 06:27 PM       
EVERYONE in Chrono Cross.

Zero character development.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 10:57 PM       
Yep, Raiden was a big pussy, but let's not forget that we got to use a sword and backflip over rails with him. Besides, it was important for him to be like a whiny, bitchy little kid because he never had any real battle experience. Flash forward twenty years and countless battles later, and he'd likely be a more hardened, heartless killer. Not as cool as Snake, of course, but you get the idea.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
Toad is awesome
Well he was a good character in SMB 2, but he pissed me off in SMB1 and 3. In 1, all he does is basically say "thanks but no thanks dipshit, your girlfriend's not here". In 3, he jumps up and down screaming "OMG the king's been mutated, I'm a human phallic symbol..waaaaaaa!"
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 02:13 AM       
Yes, but all that time he was just waiting and training for the day to beat your ass in Mario Kart.

Admit it. You're just mad because he got that triple mushroom to come in first right before the finish line.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 04:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
In 3, he jumps up and down screaming "OMG the king's been mutated, I'm a human phallic symbol..waaaaaaa!"
He gave you all kinds of cools stuff in SMB3, like the Tanoki suit
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 09:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Yep, Raiden was a big pussy, but let's not forget that we got to use a sword and backflip over rails with him. Besides, it was important for him to be like a whiny, bitchy little kid because he never had any real battle experience. Flash forward twenty years and countless battles later, and he'd likely be a more hardened, heartless killer. Not as cool as Snake, of course, but you get the idea.
yeah, but it was kinda kool that u gotta see snake in the 3rd person. if he was 1/8th the badass snake was everyone would like him more...
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 10:42 PM        gogo
tingle was cool in a scary creepy 'he is going to hump you in your sleep' kinda way.

characters i hate:

fook-san (spelling - shenmue: scaaaary person, smiles like an idiot 24 hours a day

Amy in sonic adventure 1+2 : i like playing as her in sonic advance, mainly because YOU CANT HEAR HER WHINE!

the spiders in the pc game 'blood' : im not arachnaphobic, but these fuckers creeped the living hell out of me. this video game related fear of spiders passed on to thief, but not as much.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:05 AM       
I agree with the spiders in blood but what scared me even more than those fucking things were the hands that you can''t get off you. I hate them so much

I also hate that raiden guy even though I've never played MGS because the only real raiden will always be the one from the MK series

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2003, 04:08 PM       
Slippy the Toad. He can't do one thing in the game. He had no point aside from when he makes stuff. But he can't fly an R-wing worth shit.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 07:13 PM       
That cocky prick double agent in Area 51 on Perfect Dark.

"Pantyhose," some bald midget guy from a SNES beat 'em up that I can't remember the name of right now. He was too small to hit, so you had to crouch. What a cunt.

The Boo's in Super Mario World.

Those asshole monsters in Legend Of Zelda for the NES that grabbed you and took you back to the start of the dungeon.

Johnny Cage.

imported_Wicked Steve is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2003, 10:12 PM       
Quote:
7's characters were just really out there with their designs and personalities. At least 8's were designed with a more realistic look and personalities that were more human.
Right. They were portrayed as realistic, human teenagers. Which made them boring. I'd rather play a game with a one-armed Mr. T wannabe, a neurotic ex-soldier, a foul-mouthed pilot, and a remote controlled cat riding a stuffed Moogle (even though I thought Cait Sith was kind of worthless), all of which have interesting histories, than a bunch of unremarkable kids from a military school.

As for more dislikable characters:
Kiddy Kong
Kara from Illusion of Gaia (and that whiny kid whose name I forgot)
Wirt from Diablo
Baby Mario
The bird guy from Battletoads who makes fun of you when you die
The old guy from Super Punch-Out!!! who gets to fight with a stick
Gestahl from Secret of Mana - you had to fight him like four times but he was never tough, never did anything badass, and was completely pointless