Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
Well that's good, because I'm pretty sure you're building it for the final story mission, which obviously means one thing

I think I might give Monster Hunter Tri a shot tonight. I was watching Gametrailers' review (their video reviews are fantastic) and supposedly it's not annoying like the PSP games or watered down with friend codes. Like, it has normal WiFi. So I'm kinda pumped to try it.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 10:10 AM       
so mortal kombat is back i hope is good the 2d fighting is definitly a step in the right direction
http://kotaku.com/5560010/the-new-mo...pure-brutality

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
http://wikipediagame.org/
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Beat Bioshock 2. Loved it. The level 3 plasmids were kinda all the same, though.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 03:17 PM       
Beat Crysis and it's expansion just due to sheer curiosity. Man that game was a fucking drag. Bioshock 2 was the shit btw.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
Sonic the Hedgehog 3

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 05:40 PM       
Demon's Souls still. Beat World 2 and a bunch of other bosses.

This game is terrifyingly hard and gets exponentially harder, somehow. BTW, these dudes invading my game to get their souls back are faggots.

I'm just gonna stay in soul form from now on. I do more damage, anyway.
has a woody
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 10:37 PM       
So, I just unlocked the Peace Walker missions that take place in Monster Hunter. It's not every day you fire a homing rocket launcher at a flying wyvern and mow down a pack of raptors with a machine gun. Sadly, my advanced technology isn't doing me any good; I keep getting clobbered. You win this time, fireballs.

I went back to playing Trauma Team too. That's a rock-solid game, save for investigating, which just gets longer and more tedious as you progress. Endoscopy's a lot more fun than it should be.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 05:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Demon's Souls still. Beat World 2 and a bunch of other bosses.

This game is terrifyingly hard and gets exponentially harder, somehow. BTW, these dudes invading my game to get their souls back are faggots.

I'm just gonna stay in soul form from now on. I do more damage, anyway.
Do what I did. Go offline with your PS3, solves all your Bastard-Invader problems. They don´t want their bodies or souls back the really just want to piss you off, there really isn´t any other reason for that

I terms of difficulty...meh, it´s not really that hard, you just gotta know what to do and which enemies to avoid at first...once you get to World 4-2, you can grind pretty easily if you´re interested in doing so.

Something that always helped me btw is this: While you´re playing Demon Souls, pretend that it´s Contra, you die in one hit, yeah, but it´s not that hard to play through Contra, once you know how to do it. Same thing with DS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:07 AM       
Every hit counts. Which is why I'm not bothering to increase my HP and defense anymore, and upping my MP and the Endurance and Luck stats instead. My attack is woefully low, I think because I started with the Archer.

This game demands multiple playthroughs with many characters.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:15 AM       
It does indeed. I didn´t bother with my HP either, in the second+ playtrough, most things just onehit you anyway, no matter what kind of armor you´re wearing (they fucked the AR-Mechanic up by making armor absorb a specific damage-total instead of a percentage of damage, so they become obsolete rather quickly).
Also, magic helps A LOT in this game, you can exploit...I think 2 or 3 bosses by using the cloud-spells, defeated at least 2 later-game bosses that way, takes about 10-15mins of waiting in a corner but at least it´s 100% safe...at least it was, don´t know if they patched it out by now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 10:07 AM       
I just died and lost 40,000+ souls after it took me ten minutes to whittle the Old Hero down to where it would have taken one more hit. The Thief Ring definitely helps against these dumb bosses.
has a woody
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
So I got a new desktop today. I've been using my laptop for 5 years now, and while it was capable, it barely ran TF2 and L4D and the like. Now my new machine's 12x better. And since TF2's crowded again because it came out on Mac, I decided I'd pick it back up again.

Holy hell, 24" of TF2 in 1080p...I can't go back to my laptop any more for games. And yes, I am always behind with computers and the like, but I'm broke, and this is the nicest thing I'll own for a long time

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 03:21 PM       
I made built a new computer for about $200 and it runs pretty much everything beautifully. It's starting to get where some of the newer games are becoming harder to run, though.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
Nice Pheonix, I just got a 24" 1080p monitor myself. I tried to play Oblivion yesterday but the horrible character creation and zillions of crashes made me uninstall lol. Does anyone know if the Witcher is good? I got a copy for free from newegg and I've never played it.
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
From the few people who have actually played it I have heard nothing but good things.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 03:44 PM       
The Witcher, I'm told, is good.

I have it. But I hate the fantasy genre almost completely. Fantasy narratives are childish. But I'm told the Witcher's is exceptional. So, sure. Anything's worth a go if you already have it, man.
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Fathom. Did you ever get Red Dead?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 03:55 PM       
It's sitting in my 360 waiting for me to finish playing Demon's Souls. I beat the first story mission and helped Bonnie again. It's just not as good RIGHT AFTER BEATING IT THE FIRST TIME.

Give me a little bit. I dun even have a mic.
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
Mics are not required.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Been playing Gilligan's Island for the NES. Blah this game is totally shit. Trying to beat it so that I can turn it into a game called Chicken Sex Island.

Oh, and awesome avatar Esuohlim...I have the cheese tattoed on my arm. He is the best character in the show. He is better than the balogna and salami combined.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Mics are not required.
fine fgt

Add me. Raggamofyn.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
UGH. NOW THIS BLUE DRAGON IS FUCKING ME UP. THIS IS BULLSHIT.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 09:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Love that game though. I'm still hoping for a HD remake.

Who are you using?
i've been switching back and forth between everyone so they all level up equally i always do this in RPGs but am never sure if it's what I should be doing. also, because of this i have to switch materia like every hour or two

i haven't played it like a week / haven't been on this board on a week, because i'm so fucking busy with work and crap. hopefully get back into it soon
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
i've been playing heretic hexen and having 6 player endless lobbies on super street fighter 4 is freaking fun specially with an active chat

SANTO el enmascarado de plata