No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2006, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
too bad i ain't got money, oh well internet steals AGAIN
hey man hook a brotha up
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2006, 04:58 AM       
its on filesoup
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 4th, 2006, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
What are you talking about? It was more about doing things quickly than timing.
whe I said that I meant the second half of the fight (after it moves into the second drainage pool) If you keep careful eye the Shoggoth repets several movements that it timed right you can run by without taking any damage. Regardless the majority of the game wasn't very hard untill the Deep Ones assault and the bossfight there.

PS I also love the little touch of adding the Crustaceans in the game
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 4th, 2006, 07:22 PM       
Ah yes, I remember that part. Gonna have to agree with Zomboid on this one.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2006, 08:39 PM       
me too, christ for a v. young person you've got shitty video game reflexes
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2006, 08:43 PM       
jesus christ this game is hard ;<
OH GOD
Old May 4th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
idk if i should put spoilers up or not but anyway SPOILERS

holy fuck, that scene where you're strapped to a table and have limited vision movement, and they're gonna torture you and you hear some piece of machinery but you can't turn your head far enough to see WHAT you're going to get tortured by is by far the scariest fucking thing i've ever seen anywhere
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2006, 09:15 PM       
so uh, guys, i went to start the game just now and hit ESC to get past the bethesda logo as usual. Then the screen went black and I heard this orchestral hit and heard a girl panting and fumbling with a lock. Then everything went silent and i had to CTRL+ALT+DEL out of the program :<
was never good
Old May 4th, 2006, 09:28 PM       
oh lol it was just the headfirst intro but it didn't play video and locked up

it's just something i would have expected this game to pull ;<
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2006, 02:34 AM       
Yeah, a little buggy, this game.

OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2006, 02:49 AM       
i can't beat the last part where you're running thru collapsing shit, i get to the cave that wasn't open before and everything rumbles and i die, am i do something wrong maybe go faster, even though that seems unlikely? or should i go SLOWER
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2006, 05:17 AM       
Is that after you kill the big bad?. If so, for me, it was all about timing and running like hell.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2006, 09:31 AM       
is there some "run" command i missed somewhere
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2006, 11:33 AM       
It's called morphine and running around stoned stupid.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:57 PM       
This game is cool.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
was never good
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:59 PM       
so the game did this hellaciously gay thing to me where i entered a new area and it 'autosaves' you there, then i decided to restart the level and went to my old save, only my old save was way, way before that autosave.

Thanks.
OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2006, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit
It's called morphine and running around stoned stupid.
morphine makes you run faster? wtf
OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2006, 09:35 PM       
ADDENDUM: it doesn't.

seriously, what the hell do i gotta do to beat this part guys

according to gamefaqs

Quote:
Head in and go straight until you reach another pedestal with a red button and carvings. Use the gold disc on the red button to open a gate out. Go through the gate to end the level and the game.
i haven't once been able to get far enough in the cave to even SEE a red button much less use the disc
OH GOD
Old May 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
ok for some reason i decided that maybe the game slows you down the more stuff you are carrying so i shot all my ammuntion off, which didn't SEEM to help but either i got lucky or it actually helped cause i managed to win it this time
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:17 PM       
Alright, I downloaded this son of a bitch, and I've got a folder full of files that say rld-coc.r(goes from 00-23), a .sfv, a .rar, and an MSInfo document called reloaded... where o where do I go from here?
OH GOD
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:40 AM       
you need to unrar it and burn the .iso to dvd-rom

or mount it using daemontools or somesuch
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 10th, 2006, 06:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys
Alright, I downloaded this son of a bitch, and I've got a folder full of files that say rld-coc.r(goes from 00-23), a .sfv, a .rar, and an MSInfo document called reloaded... where o where do I go from here?
Yeah, just exctract the .rar file. Get WinRar, if you don't have it.
Funky Dynamite
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:15 PM       
I had that same problem that you described, Willy. I'd get to that portcullis, and then I'd hear a torpedo noise and then die.

The problem seemed to go away after I quit and restarted the program, though.

Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:34 AM       
i got this game for xbox a really long time ago and i got all the way to the lame ass part were you ride in the back of the truck and stopped playing because that pissed me off really bad.

i picked it up the other day and started playing again and i got to this one part where right after you try to open a door it cuts to one of the Movies where you get to see through someone elses eyes and it just freezes. and i cleaned the disk off and my xbox and it still does it.

;_; you guys
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2006, 11:07 AM       
yeah that truck bit is annoying, as far as i remember i just kept my head down and only got up to kill anyone that was really nessicary (as far as i remember)