Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 12:26 AM       
Quote:
SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

This movie set up for the sequals perfectly. There will be 4 more movies at least, according to the contract, and I already have a feeling I know where the next ones are going. The next one will have Harry as the Green Goblin, obvioulsy, but the 4,5,and 6th movies villains are already set up by this movie. They are planning to film those as a continuous storyline, so it will be the same villains each time with minor additions. They will be Venom and Carnage. Their introduction was set up by the arrival of JJJ's son, John. The astronaut. Can't wait to see the CG on those symbiote mutherfuckers. They are going to look so amazing.

Good news, when Sam Raimi directs the Spiderman with Venom and Carnage in it, he was able to convince the producers to get rid of all those corny CG effects. So the movie is going to be made completely in CLAYMATION.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 12:41 AM       
It's a good thing you quoted those spoilers in regular font at the top of the page so nobody would miss it. Thanks guy.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 12:44 AM       
Always like to lend a helping hand to people who get seizures.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 01:41 AM       
I'm gonna go see it tomorrow.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 07:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyolk
How about "LOOK OUT!" - Stan Lee hes labled in the cast as "man dodging debris"
or bruce cambell as 'snooty usher'

stan lee had another cameo i think, during the 'raindrops keep falling on my head' scene, he walks across the background, i think.

Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 12:20 AM       
I liked it. It was more introspective, which i didn't really have a problem with.

Doc Oc was probably the best thing about the movie. His tentacles felt like they were a part of him, but at other times his tentacles seemed to have a mind of there own like the Sentinals from the Matrix.

The CGI did seem obvious at times but I didn't have a hard time looking over it. I thought you could sense more of the tension when Spiderman was pulling the car to a stop.

The ending was a little stretched. I was kinda averse to the whole "we're making it really obvious that we're setting up to a sequel" ending.

I like how they didn't drop the exploit Kirsten Dunst in a wet shirt scene, though.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 12:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

This movie set up for the sequals perfectly. There will be 4 more movies at least, according to the contract, and I already have a feeling I know where the next ones are going. The next one will have Harry as the Green Goblin, obvioulsy, but the 4,5,and 6th movies villains are already set up by this movie. They are planning to film those as a continuous storyline, so it will be the same villains each time with minor additions. They will be Venom and Carnage. Their introduction was set up by the arrival of JJJ's son, John. The astronaut. Can't wait to see the CG on those symbiote mutherfuckers. They are going to look so amazing.
damnit I wanted the last 2 to spidey fighting the sinister 6

sports is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 03:38 PM       
Quote:

Good news, when Sam Raimi directs the Spiderman with Venom and Carnage in it, he was able to convince the producers to get rid of all those corny CG effects. So the movie is going to be made completely in CLAYMATION.

you're not funny!
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 4th, 2004, 04:39 PM       
yes he is

I liked that all of Oc's arm swere different. Also the grittier feel to the film was great. Campbells part was awesome